How green are you?

Thruthly, I have not participated in eco-organizations because I spend my free time in sport activities, neither have I incorporated recycling into my daily habits, but I do it every year: when the academic year ends, I collect tests, prints, documents and a lot of study stuff that were left over and I recycle it. Even though recycling is not into my daily habits, I have a lot of other usual behaviors to reduce my carbon footprint and contribute to the environment such as using fabric bags, use reusable bottles and straws, unplug electronic devices when they are not being used, throw out batteries only at recycling points and reduce my ingestion of meat, because the meat industries are one of the biggest emission sources of carbon dioxide, that's why I would like become a vegan or vegetarian, I can´t because of health issues but I prefer vegetables to meat, I avoid it. I think in our society, in Chile and around the world it is necessary more education about environment friendly practices, I didn't learn nothing about it in school because that is not taught in any school, we have to make children aware to have more careful generations with the environment and that way, make a change in the future.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Future Job